Monday, October 22, 2012

a show!

Hello!  Two weeks ago my friends in The Takeoff, one of the apartments at the Landing in Asheville, converted their living space into an art gallery and performance space.  They host these Salons every few weeks on a Wednesday night, providing a great opportunity for us local creative types to invite our friends and get our work a little exposure.  It was a beautiful evening;  I had space to put up everything I've been working on for the past few months, and besides the art there was a performance piece by Eddy, (getting his nails did!), an enthusiastic storytelling by Nat, and acoustic set by Max and an electronic one by Peter.  Good food by all.  Thank you to everyone who came out; your support and feedback meant so much to me!

Here are some pictures Nat took :)  I will be taking some better shots of the larger work and putting it up for sale on Etsy in a few days.












No comments:

Post a Comment